Being into mobile advertising industry for more than six years, we keep experimenting new things to acquire new users on our client's mobile apps.
Most of the standard digital avenues are - Paid ads, CPI Affiliate offers and most importantly Organic App Downloads.
We drilled down this "Organic app downloads" further, and realized here are the factors which affect your organic rankings for any particular keyword on Playstore:
1. App tittle and Description: This is the fundamental factor for Google, to know more about what kind of app is that and what keywords are relevant for this particular app. Unless you fix your app title and description, do not start with any marketing activities. Usually, the best practice is to keep the app name in this format: Brand name + Service offered by app (for an example: FitTrack - FItness Tracker App)
2. App Install vs. Uninstall rate: Once your playstore title and description are fixed, you can begin with your marketing activities. Your app installs and uninstalls rate matters a lot when you climb initial steps on a ladder of playstore rankings. Remember the Flappy Bird saga? An addictive game which rose till top position in "Top FREE" category in less than two days? This proves your app install rate is the vital factor in playstore rankings.
We can help you with getting your app install rate higher, and at the same time, we will control your app uninstall rate. Now, most of the people ask us, is this legitimate? What if Google detects a sudden spike in my app downloads?
3. App reviews velocity: App reviews velocity refers to the no of reviews your app is getting per day. The ideal scenario would be controlling your app reviews velocity in a way that there is a gradual spike in reviews per week. If you handle the reviews velocity this way, it will benefit you in the long term. If you get all these reviews on your app within the single day, Google will delete all those reviews. Hence you should buy app reviews only when you are sure that whole campaign is under your control from services like ours.
4. Keywords in-app reviews: This is self-explanatory. Having specific keywords in-app reviews helps Google to understand more about your app. We would recommend you to keep some variation in your main keyword while using keywords in your reviews. So make sure when you buy app reviews, all of these reviews have some specific keywords in them.
5. Backlinks to Playstore listing and Social Signals: If you know a little bit about SEO, you'll understand what does BACKLINK stand for. That being said, backlinks from trustworthy sources will help your app rankings to grow faster. The same goes with social signals, more the no of people talk about your app on social media, better would be your app rankings, just like SEO.
6. App Retention Rate: Retention only refers to the timeframe for which user keep using your app. If users uninstall your app quickly, it will have the negative impact on your app rankings. So always make sure that you'll run your app install/reviews campaign to targeted users. This will help you to reach out to the right people and chances that these people will keep your app on their phone is more as compared to another scenario.
Considering the importance of app reviews, we have formed a community of 1+ million users who test and give feedback (positive only) about any app out there. They get the incentive regarding coupons/deals for reviewing your app. Now the most important thing about this community is, they are well trained to leave positive feedback, which can contain any specific keywords in reviews and also we can ask users to keep your app on their phones for X amount of time.
Hope this explains how exactly our system works and gives you enough confidence to place your first order for Android app reviews. Do let us know if you have any questions about our app reviews service. You can reach out to us on jesse[at]appreviews.ninja and we will help you out right away.